Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2005

Sea Weed Soup




I have Seaweed soup frozen for special occasions if you need some let me know, I think it's the iodine that always keeps me from getting sick.
A few years ago, I used to take Iodine for the whole winter, and I never got sick, I also noticed a strange phenomenon. We had lots of spiders, and when they bit me they died still attached to my leg, I know that's so gross, but I would wake up with two or three of them, teeth still stuck in my leg with rigor mortise set in... I HATE them, so it was worth it.. I didn't realize that they fed in groups... oooooooh shivers....
I thought my blood was toxic, and I bragged to my overly Smart and know it all brother, he said, NAH it's the iodine your taking, they use Iodine powder to kill insects and stuff...
AHHH so I am not toxic.. DAMN

No comments:

Blog Archive