Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2005

The source of my contention

It is hard to understand at nearly ten o clock P M why I am awake. I had five hours of sleep last night and I nearly dozed off in Shroedinger's class. Sitting straight up, eyes wide open and I knew that I was falling asleep. It was his fault mostly anyway.. Or my lack of time management skills.
He did give us two assignments, I dislike it when he does that. Especially when its two different philosophers, I just get used to one boring diatribe then it's on to something else. SOOO till twelve thirty last night I was struggling with my understanding and ended up just pulling something out of the hat to appease the wild beasty. The alarm goes off at five A M. I am thinking GAWD that's an awful song to wake up too, and I don't remember what it was, but it was vile.
Drag and bitch through the morning, struggle onto the freeway, drop off children at daycare, give my babies kisses, think about breakfast, and go to philosophy class.
Theatre isn't looking too good. I am thinking she is pre conditioned not to like my offerings. I need a good bribe.
Philosophy is doomed, but surprisingly, I am kicking ass in Psychology. Midterm I got an 88, and this last test I missed five out of twenty seven. I would have liked to get them all right, but it was a struggle. English 101? Who the heck knows. I really try to be nice in that class. More lessons in patience and dealing with lazy idiots, and I am not talking about myself this time.
Still need to survive two more months. A job would set things right, but not just any job, it has to coincide with my classes.
I am dumbfounded about time management and what goes where and who goes where. We are already getting ready to sign up for the next set of classes. I would like to take a math class, perhaps a study class, and another psychology. The fourth one can be something I like, maybe God forbid..Medieval philosophy headed up by none other then the magnificent Shroedinger.

No comments:

Blog Archive