Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2005

8 degrees



I wanted to write something beautiful today, instead all I can think is:
Benzodiazepine- Minor tranquilizer..ahh Dissociative disorder- Parts of the personality fragment resulting in some part becoming detached.
In case your wondering, I am just trying to study for the psychology final test tomorrow.
Inbetween, thinking how cold it is outside, and how I better vacuum the livingroom, and I had better finish the dishes, and the laundry, and enjoy my peace and quiet, because all the kids are at the ex's house for a visit, I of which am THANKFULLY not invited, I should never show up sober anyway. Since I don't drink, that means never. the end. HAA thankfully I figured out I don't need polite excuses. I just don't go.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

How was the final?

I spent the weekend Christmasing with the in-laws for 2 days.....YIKES!

Dusky Dawn said...

your survived? Your the woman!
I got a high B on the psychology exam. Theatre tomorrow.

Blog Archive