Search This Blog

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Guinevere was a bonehead

I watched Camelot, all three hours of it. Richard Harris! I had no idea, I only saw him when he was a blustery old man playing Dumbledore in the first Harry Potter Movies. Richard looked like Mel Gibson in that movie.
Guinevere gives up everything to have an affair with a pompas frenchman... JEEZ what a bonehead!
I was very thankful that I don't have to write a review on this, I only had to enjoy it.
It was made in 1967, and I didn't think it seemed dated at all.
I have to say, I did cry through the whole thing, I felt sorry for Guinevere, but I was thinking, the solution is simple, tell Lancy baby to shove off and go be with your husband, stupid broad!

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

My mom made us watch that once. LOL. I enjoyed it much more when I watched it voluntarily a few years ago.

You're right. Guin. wasn't a very smart cookie.

Blog Archive