Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Happy News!

So some happy news today... right...
I am officially bored. Stir crazy, no place to go, but the weather is warming up. The ducks are daft with joy, they have a swimming pool of melted snow.
I smell patchouli and rain I wonder what that means?
Maybe spring is here early? the birds think so, I think it's a crazy trick and tomorrow it will be cold again.
It is Wednesday, the middle of the week. I think Chelsie and Donald will be here tomorrow or the next day, but they cannot call me, the phone is disconnected.
AHHH life is grand! Thankfully I only have to stand it in bits and pieces.. remind me again why I stay single? Oh yeah...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Due to the ice storm, I have learned a new phase of the "old lady shuffle". It's the "old lady STOMP and shuffle", the stomp primarily being to crunch through the ice in an attempt to gain traction. That, and it looks so DARN cute... I am also enjoying the fact that car doors can freeze shut... I have it from a reliable source that it's 61 degrees and raining in Curry.... Hmmmmm....

Dusky Dawn said...

WELL I hope its Horizontal Rain in Curry County....

Anonymous said...

I think it could just be you had to much of that moderate coastal weather,although wetter than missouri. You used to tease me with those temps that were 30 to 40 degrees warmer than Missouri. Its a payback...neener neener

Dusky Dawn said...

Ten years of Horizontal Rains babybaby, and YES I used to rub your nose in it.
THE ONE thing I never missed was snow...and the idiots that don't know how to drive in it.
YES my comeupance? But I had 38 years of snow before the ten of rain... What will tomorrow bring? more of the same dreary days of aloneness.

Blog Archive