Search This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2005

OOOOH How I hate Walmart!

YES! Sing it with me, "Oh How I hate Walmart"!
So I received some Christmas money and I was supposed to be decadent... Yes.
I want a pair of slippers I ended up with a TV dinner. Why does everyone look at me and smile? I touch my hair self consciously ... Its all there... OK I bought a large bottle of wine and a TV dinner, maybe that's what the smiling is all about?
Ok and a chocolate bar, I can have that can't I?
I wanted slippers, Pink fuzzy ones if you please, the aisle was BLOCKED and I mean blocked by festive shoppers touching every single pair of slippers. Also the really grumpy woman in the fuchsia pant suit... she looked like a toddler in that hideous matching pant set. NO wonder she was so grumpy.. I tried my smile on her, every time she blocked me from touching the slippers on the shelf, she snorted and blocked me even more.
I wandered off to the wine aisle.
I didn't get any slippers, and I am not going to try it again.
I haven't had slippers for months, and I think the German Sheppard knows why..

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

I don't know what makes me sadder.....you not getting your slippers or a woman in a fuchia pants suit. LOL.

Sorry you didn't get your slippers. Enjoy your wine!!!!!

Dusky Dawn said...

I am touched that someone cares.
Tonight we celebrate. We dance at the balcony with the transvestites... I hope no one mistakes me for one of them... NAH..they have nicer hair and makeup.

Blog Archive