Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2006

It's a Kitten Thing



Caspian is one of the oddest cats I have ever met. He pulls the thumb tacks out of my bulletin board and scatters my papers all over the floor. The last few mornings I have woke up to a line of rubber Duckies on my bed room floor. They are all parked nose to tail in a row of three or four. I cannot imagine how they got there. THEN... I saw him, he had a duck in his mouth and was carrying them from upstairs to my room and setting them on the floor in my room.. WEIRD CAT. This morning I woke up to a strange noise. Sounded like gnaw gnaw gnaw, then Clunk.
The cat was pulling my spoons out of their rack on the wall and dropping them to the floor. He has to balance on my closet to do this feat of amazing dexterity.
Now after waking me up early in the morning, he is having his nap... stupid cat.

No comments:

Blog Archive