Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2006

What if?

What if I didn't really exist? What if I get to say whatever I want whenever I want?
Jeez I might as well, daughter number two has a bee in her bonnet over a CAREFULLY MADE COMMENT I made to her about her and "the Donald" moving to Ok, with a girlfriend from high school and new husband..(Who she hasn't seen in years)
I had my proof readers carefully go over the letter with a fine toothed comb looking for any signs of insult or patronizing. I thought it was a nice letter full of Motherly concern. I added a gentle touch of humor and I get back, "HOW RUDE!" from daughter two, who is acting like NUMBER TWO.
To make matters worse, she told the enemy (ENEMA) all about it. The ex.. Ex best friend who is married to my ex.. SHIT! Then tells daughter number one,'We are in town, tell MOTHER we really want to see her." Daughter number one who cannot be caught up in any family dynamics says, "Tell her yourself." SOOO I figure in ten or twelve years when daughter number two pulls her head out of her ass, and I hear it all the way from Oklahoma, I will give her a call, maybe. HEY I didn't start it.
Communication.. I said, I was interpreted to have said, but I meant....



2 comments:

Kimmie said...

You make me glad I never followed thru with some of my lame-ass, "my best friend's doing it" ideas. LOL.

You think she'll change her mind????

Dusky Dawn said...

She and The Donald are living with the soon to be ex best friend in Oklahoma.
I give them six months, before the whole thing falls apart.
Oldest daughter gives it three weeks.

Blog Archive