Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2006

BITE ME TED!

OK OK< so I am not going to write a three page report on why we should legalize marijuana, and three pages why we shouldn't.
I researched it. I DID TOO! instead I am talking to Anna, and thinking of folding more clothes.
I finished the other psych class, its a load of gas, but its done till next week.
I am forgetting something very important, but I cannot think what it is. I need to read 8 chapters in INTRO To drugs, I read one chapter. ITS BORING. I dread English tomorrow, I have to turn in the dead souls paper, and I am thinking last minute, something else to write. BUT my creative energies are tapped out for the week me thinketh.
The kids are at the enemy's house. I laugh when I say that, it's just the past biting me in the ass, I don't want to deal with the past, I want to live in the now.
Ted my friend of 18 years found me again, he says, it's good that I am single. ASSHOLE, good for him to say. I have wondered from time to time about Ted... nah.. I expect I should leave well enough alone. The man is happy, that is enough for me to leave that thought alone.. the thought that I MADE a big mistake honoring my marriage when Ted asked me to run away with him. Holding to my beliefs and integrity, has seemed to hold me hostage to evil. Dammit.
STILL>>>>> Very odd don't you think? I think of Ted and he finds me. He said, perhaps the love spell I put on him all those years ago still works, AHH shut up and kiss your girlfriend. ME? I am a married man magnate, or a freak attractant. The good men that I have wanted ,were previously engaged and I DON'T believe in messing up relationships, that's BAD BAD Karma, so much for me being such a paragon of virtue, shit, I am rambling again. Happy Valentines day anyway!

No comments:

Blog Archive