Search This Blog

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!



Daine and I are about to be nine.
Daine will tell you, "Only SHE has a four in front of her nine."
...what's that line from Terry Pratchet? Oh yeah, Bugger Off Darling, I am busy.
I am going to be nine and that is that, thank you very much.
Daine will be nine a week and a day later. I got him the most awesome present, I have been hiding it for months. This is not easy for my spontaneous nature. I bought it back in February, lucky that I did, I have only four dollars in my checking account. It costs me 80 dollars a week to drive to my job, and I get 100, so that leaves me 20 to pay my bills. I suspect that this isn't going to work. ANYWAY.. I bought his present early, so I am very happy about that.
I emailed my employer, and I told her I would finish the month out,because I really don't want to leave them in the lurch. She came to the house, and told me that they were so lucky to find me etc... so I said, I would stay, but it would have to be four hours one time a day, instead of one hour twice a day. She said she would think about it. I don't care for the job anyway, my elder gentleman wants to see the back side of me. Sigh must be the end of an era, I finally met a man I could not charm... actually I can think of a few, but I won't go there. 93 is usually the age that finds me most attractive.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Yes, indeed....Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy b-day to Daine to in case I forget by next week. LOL

Blog Archive