Search This Blog

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Good Morning at Five PM


I have a strange lack of vanity lately. Standing outside in the middle of the afternoon waiting for the dogs to pee. I am in my very baggy jammies, my hair is going every which way.
Don't care, where is the coffee?
I am learning to be a bit more assertive...Oh how I hate that. I had to boot a homeless man out of the hotel lobby, I feel bad, but he cannot hang around and use the telephone and computer that is provided for the guests. I had to go upstairs at three A M and quell a bunch of loud drunks on the sixth floor... Again.
I am still fighting the flu, but its going away fast. Tonight I work the grave yard shift again at the state house inn in beautiful downtown Boise Idaho.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well....at least your job is interesting. LOL. Sorry about the flu bug. Hope you shake it soon!!!

Blog Archive