Search This Blog

Sunday, February 04, 2007

My timing has always sucked

I am going to take about three steps away from you this month. I have been very difficult, and though I know it is not my fault, I feel things unraveling and I don't want to mess up the good.

Analyzing isn't helping me, perhaps meditation will.

My number one priority is school, and getting my apartment loaded. I am not even sure how I can do it alone, but I am sure I will figure it out, I always do.
I would like to be out of Janelle's home today, knowing I don't always get what I want, I am going to try and work toward that end. I think I can take the seats out of Janelle's van and fill it with mattress' etc.
Please don't be surprised if the phone is turned off today, I need to focus.

I am thankful for how helpful you have been. I am going to be one less of your troubles right now. Maybe I can see you in a few days.

I have no regrets, to me everything is a growing and learning process.
Glena

No comments:

Blog Archive