Search This Blog

Monday, January 29, 2007

My pleasant little reality


Sleep one hour wake one hour, it was about equal all through the night. I was queasy but I figured it would pass. I was wrong.
Five Thirty AM I sit on the toilet, having a horrible spell while I barf into my hands and bleed like a sieve. It is so lovely being me. So gross I cannot talk to anyone about it. Least of all prissy Steven.
I do have to talk to Steven.
How? I don't want to live with you, I love you, but I don't want to live with you. How should I say?
YOU Steven pissed me off when you made light of marriage and being my son's legal father. You hurt me when you mentioned you didn't need a key to my new apartment. I have not forgotten your expression when you made light of my wishes. I have to draw boundaries somewhere. I don't think we are ready for that step. Besides, I always told you, I don't want to live with a man, I am an all or nothing kind of woman, this is why I am still single. AND Yes dear Steven, I am single.
Ahhh but I love you.
Wolf-like predator, turquoise eyes, lean and mean, smart and fair. BUT you cannot move in. Just breathe a sigh of relief and be thankful I thought of it first, you know I am right.

No comments:

Blog Archive