Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Guido doesn't work here anymore



Idaho Title and loan left an ugly message on my cell phone. From a Theresa that I have never spoken to before. I had dreaded listening to the message all day. After I steeled my nerve and listened, it was almost laughable. There is something about people threatening me and promising me more misery when I am up to my ears that brings me great joy... OK I know I am sick.
So I happily called the company and asked for Theresa. She came on the phone with guns blazing. I listened, then I told her that Surprisingly I really didn't have the money they requested, and I would be very happy to pay it, because that is how I roll, however I did need to pay rent and there wasn't anything left. (I even stiffed rent by 100.00 so little was my fucking paycheck.) I asked them, were they going to send out Guido to get my car? because if that was what they wanted to do, I wasn't going to make it easy on them, and I was going to pay other bills first. Suddenly her tone changed and they were more then happy to let me make a late payment, JUST THIS ONE TIME, since I was such a great customer and all. You know? I wanted to say, "Screw you Theresa, but I refrained and held on to what little dignity I had left.
I feel a little better, but the rock in my stomach hasn't gone completely away yet.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Whew! Glad that nasty Guido isn't coming for you!

I had one of those billing people get pissy with me the other day, demanding that I get a copy of the cancelled ck to prove the payment, until I suggested she check my DH's account to see if she posted the payment for MY account there. Yep---she was nice as pie.

Stupid cow.

Blog Archive