Search This Blog

Monday, April 23, 2007

Till Wednesday

I got 48 hours to come up with 144.00 or they take the car. Such a small amount, but I don't have it.
Suddenly my quick source of money becomes a loan shark.
I am in so much distress that I have become numb. I am putting in 48 hour weeks, and going to classes, I don't see much relief in sight.
I wanted to give Steven the boot too. Couldn't do it when I looked into his sad blue eyes. Coulda woulda shoulda, story of my life lately.
I hit a wall this semester, everything seems to be going down hill fast. At least... a big at least, I know the source of my depression is probably not clinical, it is probably what I suspected all along, "MY LIFE REALLY IS SHIT"!
WELL, it is.
This isn't the time to tell me to count my blessings.
Rent, bills, power, have not been paid, and I don't see how they are going to be either.
More excuses.. but I am pedaling as fast as I can, and I am not succeeding at getting anywhere, am I?

No comments:

Blog Archive