Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Bald Headed little wart

Dedicated to the anal retentive "my way or the highway" professors out there... BITE ME! hope you break your teeth off too.
It was the last class in Fiction class last night, and I got pulled aside.
Seems my 28 assignments and two short stories are not up to standard and must be re-done.
I am going to do it too, I want a decent grade from that wacko.
I just smiled and agreed with him, I was so put out, I couldn't think of anything else to do.
The one story I agree because I had help in writing it, and that bothered him. I told him I had help, but sometimes I should just shut my big mouth I am my own worst enemy.
AND That stupid cow in my class said to me, "How are you doing?" I said I have some finals coming up, but I am not going to sweat them because I Figure I know what I know and its too late to worry about it." She said, "YOU SHOULD NOT BE SO NEGATIVE." I said, "That's not negative, I said I wasn't sweating them."
HOW THE HELL is a person supposed to talk around here? JEEEZ. She offered cookies and I didn't take one, I was feeling like a feral dog after that class last night. I am not perfect we have established that, but I felt so picked on, and in case I was wrong, I thought I better keep my mouth shut, it could be hormones. HOWEVER I never liked that cow anyway.
SHE always says the same thing about every one's fiction writing.
She is of the opinion that what she says is of great importance.
COW.

No comments:

Blog Archive