Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

lemon chicken

SO I made lemon chicken with wild rice and white rice. Wild rice takes an hour to cook, white rice takes thirty minutes. Dilemna. I cook them together and I end up with soggy white rice and chewey wild rice. hmmm not bad especially since I drank the last of the chianti... only one cup, but I am such a light weight.
The lemon sause I made with corn starch sugar and lemon juice, man it was good, slather the cooked chicken breasts and cook till tender, eat the gooey mess with more chianti... I see no reason not to enjoy it.
The viking liked it, he ate a huge plate and informed me the rice passed. I thought he meant it was passable, but Passed means a good grade like I am not going to get in ENGLISH. I re fuckin Wrote the 28 assignments. I stared at the other writing assignments. IT TOOK ME ALL DAY, I have no energy for anything but cooking lemon chicken and watching the rain soak my laundry that I hung outside... interesting.
I really need to get laid.

No comments:

Blog Archive