Search This Blog

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Turning Fifty



There are those of you who think I am being a wimp. BUT... I thought by fifty I would realized who I am. I would be in a great relationship, own a home, garden all day, play with my grand babies.
INSTEAD I feel less sure of anything except short on rent again.
I am waiting for a sonnet dedicated to my beauty, and a love poem written about my many charms.
TODAY for the Mother/Son bonding event we made an effort to groom the Cocker Spaniel. He still loves us, and forgives quickely.
The shaver I bought barely moved the fur.. what the hell? Son thinks it was a momentuous event, but I still have to clean up the fur I managed to get off of parts of him.
I work four Pm till Midnight tonight. Daine goes to a barbecue with his sister and family... I WORK...I grouse.
I don't want to work, and yet I need to work more hours, I NEED someone to pay my rent before I end up living in the kids garage.
OK, but the sun is shining the air is mild and it is beautiful in Nampa Idaho today, and I am free of relationships that suck the air out of my lungs, and I have two pets I love dearly and and and.. its going to be ok, I just know it.

2 comments:

Janelle smells said...

TEN MORE DAYS :P

Dusky Dawn said...

Smarty Pants

Blog Archive