Search This Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Duct Tape and stolen glances



spilled milk in the kitchen. broken fender,vacuum with the strength of a mouse with a straw, cd's that skip, instructions I can't read, mess on the desk, DAINE'S room...sigh,hanging up wet clothes because 'no dryer' Work work work,stupid going nowhere romance,Bruce, Doggie hair everywhere, Chewed up work shoes... doggie everywhere, did I say he was improving? Maybe he feels about my work the same way I do, he did eat those shoes and no others. Recently anyway.
computer programs that won't cooperate,cold coffee, too much coffee,makeup running out, no imagination for dinner, not hungry, too hungry, flirtatious,dead inside,mixed up, dead on,happy, sad, ahhhh medicated, not medicated, Get drunk get laid, thats probably all I need... then I will be saying, hangover, regrets...snicker.

No comments:

Blog Archive