Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2007

LISTEN!


I never met a human resource person who couldn't listen.
As I tried to explain to her the schedule for Blue Cross she kept interupting with wrong info.
I SAID>>>>I am working that site so I know what the hours are.
She replies.."OH" Now the dreaded thing has happened, The fantastic T has taken over scheduling. I am so happy for him, he put another scheduler in the hospital, and he gets to do the job, Just Desserts in my opinion.
HOWEVER the gig I hated so much(blue cross of Idaho)and gave a months notice on, just ended last night, and no one thought to tell me from my company, so I had to call Securitas and tell them.... and she argues. What a DINK!
They have Monday and Tuesday open from Five PM till Nine PM, I could do that if they give me ten minutes to get to Direct TV on Tuesdays.
My major objection is hanging out with Frau Haasenpfeffer. Only, she isn't so bad NOW that she had a few days off. ONLY I would be working with another Blue Cross Security Officer. Swing shift is ok, I just can't stand Grave Yard Shift, and couple that with negative hard ass people and you can have your own private hell.

No comments:

Blog Archive