Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Boredboredboredbored

I was looking for inspiration in the dirty dishes stacked in the sink, I was thinking of making the un-made bed, I went by the boy's room and noticed it needed picking up, I put the photo albums in the credenza. Credenza! Don't you love that word. In this case it means and old stereo cabinet filled with high school annuals and 33RPM records. The legs were falling off once, Dwain helped me screw those back on, and told me to empty it before moving it from now on... as he rubbed his sore back from helping me move all my stuff into his house.
I was going to put on some Jethro Tull, I got a dirty look from the boy of the house, and so we are listening to Bob Marley. I love Jammin', its funny it always makes me smile. "Movement of the people" does not bring pleasant thoughts, I think of bran muffins and stuffed up toilets... SORRY!
But I digress, I cleaned house, but I am not satisfied with it, OH no not me, I am thinking what else can I pitch out in storage, its looking less crowded in here, but my bedroom... oh dear, its got the old pop bottle cases nailed to the wall filled with shells and rocks, bottles of sand and bells. Perhaps I will grow up one day?
Nahhhh


No comments:

Blog Archive