Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

JR Simplot Patrol

HELP! I am being held hostage to a big screen TV that shows nothing but pictures of food and non stop country music being piped in. CORNEY country music. I did find the volume control button, but I cannot shut the whole thing off.
Pictures of roasted baby bakers, avocado dices, flame roasted onion,J.R.'s buffalo slices (potatoes really!)and some dude bellowing over my head, "Baby hold on!" What a sense of humor the fates have for me.
The original buttery basted bastard? NO, that's not right and what do we do with FROZEN MASHED POTATOES? I am perplexed, roasted baby spears? Does Mr. Simplot have a lasting dislike for babies? He probably had some ad company name the different types of potatoes and sadly me sitting here with cold pizza and crystal lite for dinner. I wouldn't object to a flame broiled potato stuffed pepper. Maybe someone left me one upstairs in the test kitchen? They have a test kitchen somewhere in the facility.
NOW! to find the control for that vile music.

J.R. Simplot

No comments:

Blog Archive