Search This Blog

Monday, July 09, 2007

Waiting on his ass again

Some days I am not photogenic. Beauty must come from within... and I am lacking inner beauty or something.
Waiting on Steven who called at seven thirty to tell me he would be over, its now nine thirty, and I can bet it might be eleven when his other important pressing problems are all solved. He wears a superman suit over his monkey suit, didn't you know?
Daine laments, he wants to know when the Jethro Tull siege will be over. HE said, "Why don't you get on a Bob Marley kick or something?"
Can you believe that kid is ten? He is sitting in his underwear watching TV in his room, because... I am playing Jethro Tull in the living room and pretending to create something beautiful. I did fix him a couple of fried eggs and toast. That is something beautiful isn't it?
I am having coffee with that delicious coconut cream creamer. Its so good it is wicked.
Well that is the big highlight of my day other then waiting on you-know-who.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Hell yeah. That coconut creamer really is wicked good.

Blog Archive