Search This Blog

Monday, August 13, 2007

Head Ache



Blinding ear splitting crashing headache. Debilitation exhaustion. YOW spent the whole day sleeping off my non existent hang over, what the hell is wrong with me? I found I had forgotten coffee, so I drank a cup. Dainish over-nuked the last hot dog, so I ate a handful of raw almonds. I gotta get some gumption somewhere, I did a load of the child's laundry and hung them up to dry, then slept three hours. I am taking the iron the Dr. prescribed for me, I tried it on an empty stomach like it suggests but I felt like I was going to hurl.
So Sweet Bruce gave me some sweet corn and zucchini along with a bunch of cherry tomatoes from his garden. I ate the cherry tomatoes at work last night, (sorry Daine) I am going to drag my sorry ass to the kitchen and cook that corn if its my last attempt before another nap. I am pathetic, my floors need vacuuming, I cannot get the strength. Steven offered to come over and clean my house, I don't even want him to know how dirty it is.
Steven drives me to the Dr. tomorrow for the medieval torture chamber. I REALLY don't want to go.
MORE freeking drama! Huh Kimmie??

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Yeah----but your drama is the real icky kind. Mine's just stoopid.

((((HUGS))))

Feel better and I'll say a prayer for you, girlie.

Blog Archive