Search This Blog

Thursday, August 16, 2007

weird thing I learned

I wanted to write a thank you note to my ex best friend. I wanted to tell her she did me a favor all those years ago. You see, one should never hang on to things that are finished and she knew that. I am not saying she had my best interest at heart, but my marriage was over and I hung on in fear and rage and lived a horrible existence. When I finally had the courage to let go, against my will I might add, I learned all about the strength and beauty inside me that I never thought I had.
I hope her marriage to Michael (THE EX) is long and happy I only wish them well. I think I have truly evolved.
Now I wish that Sharon knew the things I know, her marriage is over and has been a long time. Holding on tight to Steven only makes everyone un-happy, but I know why she is doing it, I know too well, but I really doubt she will be thinking about writing me a thank you note one day I really do.
Come what may I am going to win this one, it is my time.

No comments:

Blog Archive