Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

SLLLLLLEEEEEP!

I can't sleep and I am tired. I have to work midnight tonight to 8 A M tomorrow.
All I want to do is play, and quit worrying about money for a change.
I still have to come up with twenty bucks for the rent, not a large amount, but I don't have it. HOWEVER I rejoice, my paychecks have looked better lately.
I am making a chicken thing. I marinated the chicken in a cup of mayonaise, quarter cup of soy sause,two tablespoons worchestershire, 2 tablespoons of chili sause,ground fresh ginger and garlic.
After I soaked the chicken breasts in that for an hour, I put them in the oven at 350 degrees, I will see what happens next. They smell really good.
Add some baked potatoes and fresh salad, (As opposed to stale salad) and we got dinner. I am still tired, I need to take a walk with the annoying cocker spaniel and equally annoying boy.
Steven has decreed that I need a walk around the park every day.
He is right, I feel better when I get out.
Still having a period, this has lasted since February. I should have went to the Dr. earlier, but I thought it was just the change and it would ease up. It hasn't.
So I see Dr. Keif on Monday, she with the personality of a rock. I really cannot stand that woman, but I think she is a good Dr. and will find out what's going on with me.

No comments:

Blog Archive