Search This Blog

Monday, August 06, 2007

Yet Again

Daine waited up for me last night, I thought it was so cute. He barely made it to bed without falling over.
----------------------------------------
I see Dr. Keif today about my on going period. seven months. WOW< I probably should have seen her sooner, but I have no pain, so I didn't think it was that big of a deal, my age you know?
Then Dr. Turner said, "Uterine Cancer" and I decided to take this seriously.
----------------------------------------
I told Bruce all about Steven. I am getting the impression he wants to compete. It isn't about that, I just wanted to confide in a friend, and Bruce is my friend. He said he could suck his initials in my inner thigh if I wanted to truly get rid of S. Intriguing idea? NOT!

No comments:

Blog Archive