Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2007

English from Hell

I wrote the damn paper, but its hard finishing an assignment from an ADD professor, he is so brilliant and all over the place with his ideas that I cannot follow him.
I did my best, but I am finding that my best isn't good enough.
Dr. Armentrout says I will not hit a wall I will succeed. GAWD I hope he is right, I got a very bad grade on the art test, I am so disappointed, I read everything and I studied, but I over think the questions, and she asked them in tricky ways.
I got a very bad grade on my history exam too. What the hell? I am going to talk to the history professor, what does he mean Thesis form?
I wished I had found easier professors this time around, I am beginning to feel like I need to ride the short bus this semester.

No comments:

Blog Archive