Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2007

A good sign


I don't know how many weeks its been since I broke up with the Dandy, but I feel like me again.
Sundays are kinda good, Daine and I do things together before church, then come home for our dinner and a nap, then I work from 4 to midnight, I am tired Monday morning and have to get up early for school in Boise.
The continuation of duty is my sanity, I don't really like my job, but it is do-able and not as vile as past jobs I have had.
I would like someone in my life that keeps his word to me and doesn't lie.
I would like someone that has the intellectual ability to hold a conversation that doesn't revolve around sports and nascar. I would like a spiritual man that isn't overly religious, but would come to church with me, lastly I would like a good lover.



Main Entry: 1 dan·dy
Pronunciation: 'dan-dE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural dandies
Etymology: probably short for jack-a-dandy.
1 : a man who gives exaggerated attention to personal appearance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You certainly deserve it

Blog Archive