Search This Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I dont like carrots in my soup

Well that fixes that. Shit, I thought I could change my major to elementary education and be a school teacher. All the courses that I have taken were social sciences, which means the only direction was social work. I had considered that but rejected it, mainly I want to work in the community and like what I do.
Psychology is too long, and Elementary would mean starting all over again, everything I accomplished doesn't count toward a degree in education. I think the rules are too limited.
However I think I can live with this and I am glad I started heading in that direction now instead of later. I don't have to have Anatomy and Physiology or as much math.. so those are good things, I have to start taking math courses right away though.
I keep moving I keep going through the motions of life, it is getting easier. I need someone to hold me right now, but needs are not often met. I hate you hatcher I hope your dick drops off.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Well. Crap.

Love the last line....wasn't expecting it. LMAO

Blog Archive