Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

psych whatever!

So here we have September, and my depression is finally lifting, I think hormones are to blame... (when aren't they?) Psych whatever, I worked damn hard to read the first two chapters, then went to west campus to download the notes for class tonight. The notes didn't remotely resemble the book I had been reading. I Mentioned this to Dr. Professor whatever, he said, "Oh no, I will explain that later, we aren't going to use the book after all." MMM 65 dollars for the used version of the stupid text book. I have the receipt, I hope I get my money back. There is a deadline on getting your money back, I don't think it has past yet.
I took Daine with me, I let him go to the Sub by himself with twenty dollars to play video games. I had a panic that perhaps I had done a bad thing, he is only ten, what if he gets kidnapped or lost? I had a hard time concentrating in class, worrying about what I had done. We got out an hour and a half early, this was good, I high tailed it to the Sub and found the little boy happily playing video games all by himself. I am not going to do that again, I worried too much about him, even though he was fine, I had no way to check up on him while I was at the other side of campus in class. Stupid Me.

No comments:

Blog Archive