Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I like sunday till I have to go to work

At least I am working with grumpy Bruce today, he amuses me with his crankiness. He should feel so blue. Today I feel nearly normal, I wish I could every day. Tomorrow History Class resumes, and I also had better get that art project done for art class, man I have been slacking.
It brightened me up to see the child support money was in the account. All 100 dollars of it, however this does mean that my checks won't bounce as I had feared they would. I just can't seem to budget enough gas money for two weeks.
I live pay check to pay check, and its not pleasant. Today though, Daine and I are skipping church, getting caught up on laundry and house hold chores, I enjoy this routine for some reason. I promised him next week we will start going to church again regularly.
Aaaaaarrrgg.

No comments:

Blog Archive