Search This Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The House of Pain


a long time ago, when channeling was all the rage in Seattle a gentleman came out calling himself Lazareus. He pronounced Laz ar' ree us.

He was a short stubby little man without many personal qualities, however when he channeled the above mentioned name he became a purveyor of ancient wisdom. NOW me... I am usually a discerner of the truth, and I thought a lot of the information was hype, but he had this hypnotic tape called the house of pain. He said that when ever a person keeps hurting themselves physically it means they have issues from the past that need looking into. I would listen to the tape and literally go out for about a half an hour, and afterwords I would be aware of what I needed to face down. I don't have many issues these days, but when I start getting clumsy I think about the house of pain, and the ways to face down the inner demons. I still have the tape. Maybe some day I will take a trip down the dusty country road to the house of pain. I hypnotize easily... possibly little brain? I don't know.

No comments:

Blog Archive