Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Motivation


I figured dragging my butt out of bed was the most exercise I needed today.
Then I look around and notice the floor needs sweeping, the room needs organizing and I need to change the bed, wash laundry, water the outdoor plants.
SIIIIIGGGHHH>>> nice, its only in the sixty's today, it was going up in the hundreds then the weather changed it's mind. I am glad, I can't afford to use the air-condtioning, my power bill goes from thirty dollars to one hundred and thirty in two days, YUCK!
but my moon flowers aren't any bigger and my tomatoes are still small and green, they won't take off until it gets hot. Downside is I am a walking hot flash and I don't think I am going to tolerate any heat very well this year.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

I need someone to come in and mop my kitchen floor.....it is sooooooo gross.

Blog Archive