Search This Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The trumpet shall sound


When I type English into my Title bar it changes to a foreign language. I have checked the settings on my tool bar, I don't know why it is doing it, but it is one more annoying thing I don't wish to waste time on. Daine's computer is slow, and my computer is landfill fodder by now.
I have put a Bold Letter Computer code in there, that seemed to thwart the evil language changer.
I was going to talk about when Andy came back with a beautiful brass trumpet for me.
I like the song lonely bull by Herb Alpert and the Tijuana brass.
It was brought to my attention, because I would surely have missed it.
Andy is very into me. He pays attention to small details about things that other people miss. I should feel very privileged. I probably will.
He took off again, this time I went and found him and told him how I felt about it, eyes blazing. I was thinking about letting the air out of his tires. It sure cleared the air, now I know what needs to be done to improve family relations
around here. OK I admit I am lousy with large amounts of money, I Think it should go farther then it does. Just like majic, one thousand dollars should be a hundred dollars twenty times. I know it isn't on some level, but I spend it like it is. I get very excited about paying bills and helping people. Then I am in the red, and Andy see's red. He runs off and leaves me in the mess. WELL I will just turn over the bills to him, what a relief!!
Shocked him I think; that I was so willing to let go of that little control. I do great with small amounts to manage, large amounts NO.

No comments:

Blog Archive