Search This Blog

Friday, November 14, 2008



OH OH here it comes!
Glena's in love. Damn don't you just hate me? I cannot help being a spontaneous sort of unit.
I know all the rules, and I won't say it, I must not scare off the prey.
Part two.. I HATE MY JOB, she is such a cow. She was raising her voice and being demeaning last night, I just took it. I know that THE deer in the head lights look that I paste on my face doesn't help "HER" mood much, but its a defence mechanism, it keeps me from smothering her with one of her many pillows... I called her the pillow queen the day before yesterday, but I think she is the queen of something else. STOOOPID cow... I will have to resign soon, this makes me think my thoughts of good will t0ward humanity on a big level.
YUCK.

No comments:

Blog Archive