Search This Blog

Thursday, December 11, 2008


She who waits...part two
Here I go again, trying to define what I think is missing from my life.
I think I nailed it. I was talking to my friend Tom, and it suddenly hit me everything is so temporary. I am tired of temporary, I want to be doing what I am going to be doing for the rest of my life, not these shitty little jobs to pay the rent, or not as the case may be.
NOT, rent is two months behind now.
I am not getting what I need intellectually, not spiritually, and making the best of a bad situation is becoming tedious.
Girls just wanna have fun!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Good luck with everything!

This is Justin, by the way, from class.

I have a link to my blog on here, but I don't post much on it. This recent iteration has mostly been a way for me to beat ideas around with my friend at Washington State.

Dusky Dawn said...

Very good, I shall read your blog, but it will probably be over my head. I like to hang out with smart people. DOesn't mean I get it!

Anonymous said...

Eh. A third of the stuff on there right now is down to earth, the other third pretentious, pseudo-intellectual garbage, and the other too cryptic to be of any use to anyone but the people it's individually directed to.

Blog Archive