Search This Blog

Monday, December 15, 2008

Finally


I am meeting Penny and Sue at the west campus to study for the Communications final on Wednesday, it is going to be a hard test.
Tuesday night is Ethnicity Sociology final. YEAH, I am done. Andyroo said he would put my winter tires on for me, I was wondering if I should watch and make sure he puts the bolts in too?
He isn't what he seems you know. Not a man of his word, not a good man. I actually want the tires, but I don't want to see him. I dislike awkwardness. and it will be awkward.
On a happy note, I met the most interesting person. She who waits shall wait some more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you think the communications final is looking to be hard? I don't think if everything's based on notes rather than book, it shouldn't be *too* complex. Plus, I think she was making a comment that she'd curve the test.

I'm either studying way too much or way too little for this test. It's kind of scary not really knowing how this is going to play out.

Anonymous said...

Justin, I would love to study for the test with you,
Penny

Blog Archive