Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

we got snow

This means I have to drive in it to work. HOWEVER it's an adventure at least, I do hope I don't end up in the snow bank or worse. The studded snow tires on the front do not help as much as I had hoped, I really think you need four of them, not two.
I am permanently cold. I wear flannel to bed, I wear long johns under my jeans, I wear gloves, and I am still cold. I do however have new boots to wear finally, yes yes, this was the high point of our mediocre day. such is life in the fast lane you know.
Daine's presents are wrapped, Sherman's will be wrapped on Wednesday night just before we unwrap them. I forgot to buy something for my stocking, the boy expects my stocking to be full like his is. Santa puts a present under my tree for me too, the lazy ass didn't even wrap it for me this year. (Santa) I suppose this is one of those funny family traditions that the children will remember in passing years long after the crazy old bat is gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snow is fun. I skidded through an intersection. Yay for not having Snow tires

Blog Archive