Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I YAM Hungry

Not that it matters, but SHIT it's nearly four thirty, hours since I had breakfast.
I have to quit the creative bent I am on and get cracking on that present wrapping that I was distracted from earlier.
Next three days I work, and boy is home, I need to get those presents wrapped now.
(he is still at his sisters')
Earlier, I wanted a new pair of boots, my pink plaid rain boots do not cut it in the snow, in fact they are down right chilly. I went to Ross's all they had were those high topped pointy heel things, sure to leave me feet up in the ditch somewhere. Sherman doesn't care about fashion sense, he merely wants to walk fast to the park and jerks the leash hard for a little dog. I could see exactly what would happen if I wore those kind of boots. I NEED winter boots. Apparently so did everyone else, there was limited supply of winter boots, except the dumb high heel ones affore mentioned.
I am still bootless in Boise, its nampa, but that doesn't sound as cool, Bootless in nampa...

No comments:

Blog Archive