Search This Blog

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Too old




Janelle says I am getting too old to shop with, she said, "How someone can stare at a roll of tape for ten minutes is beyond me." She was actually trying to get me to move from the scene of the crime committed by one two and a half year old blondy person. So she says now anyway.
Ava dumped a cup of hot cocoa accidently in the aisle. She then tried to clean it up with wet wipes, Ava is so precious.

Janelle is going to be ticked when she sees the flattering photo I have put up. hee hee

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Janelle is beautiful! I wondered why she won't put up a pic on facebook. I only put up ones of me when I looked young and thin and then my bratty-ass daughter put up a recent one of me in her album. I was not amused and told her as much. She told me it was her album and she's not ashamed of her mother.The next time I saw it she had put a black bar across my eyes and a glowing halo over her head to taunt me. I dissolved into laughter. I'm over it. Tell Janelle I said to get over it. (And the part about where I said she is beautiful... It's true!)

Linda

When are we going to chat again?

Dusky Dawn said...

you and I are so much alike. Janelle said she never knew if I was going to be pissed at her or disolve into laughter.I was trying to teach her to drive, (NOT A GOOD MATCH) she had this thing where she thought that stop signs did not apply to her. She was making me very nervous,especially after she nearly tee-boned an elderly driver and so I thought it would be helpful if I started to warn her about up coming stop signs. She looked over at me and calmly said, "What do you know? this car does have a passenger side air bag." I did about die laughing.

Blog Archive