Search This Blog

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Let the public humiliation begin

I am going to quit, I am.
She talks very slow to me and uses small words when we are in public, like I ride the short bus or something.
In Albertsons, she took that attitude with me, I have given her credit for not feeling well, but there is only so much crap I am willing to roll in. People were giving us strange looks, I was so embarrassed.
She had mentioned earlier that if she taught me one thing, it was me having a back bone. Seriously, she has taught me patience, I have thought about walking out and leaving her with that hateful expression on her face several times.
SHE IS NOT NICE.
I have a bad cough and sinus congestion from her incessant smoking. BLAHHHH.
Here I have to work two twelve hour shifts at POH, then go and deal with her happy ass again on Monday. THEN Volunteer for the boys club for a few hours, then take Dainish to Karate. Did I mention that I am a home body. so much for that.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

(((HUGS)))

You've got alot of crap going on, chickie. Hope you take time to breathe.

Blog Archive