Search This Blog

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The essentially happy person

IS CALLING IN SICK!
well sick sounds better then the water heater exploded, the fridge is leaking, and the toilet needs a new seal. Needed a new seal means they have to pull the whole thing up out of the floor, and I must hide my alarmed contraband cats. I am allowed one kitty, I have three.. I just can't count. ok? Nobody would fall for that one.
Anyway, me of small attention span, must stay home one day and get all of this stuff done, its becoming emergency proportions.
Important stuff.
I Toast the Ogress, may she find a lovely thick skinned caregiver.
I will enjoy torn up floors and nervous cats far more. I shall sing my happy song, and practice my very sick voice before I call in, must not expose the ogress to my illness...

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

Soooo? How did it all go?

Hope you didn't giggle while you were calling in....

:0)

Unknown said...

Just tell them you have a really bad hangover. They'll believe that!

Dusky Dawn said...

I called after I got my nerve up, my sick voice sounds fake, so I just said I still had a sore throat that I didnt want to risk the ogress health. I tried to tell my boss a little bit about how hard to get along with the ogress is. He didn't believe me as I had predicted. BECAUSE she tells him I am an angel from heaven and she thinks I am wonderful. I said, SHE SHOULD.... then sherman in his eagerness to get out of the car that we were sitting in, beeped the horn, loud and long... I laughed in the middle of my diatribe. OH well call me a liar... I still want to quit.

Kimmie said...

Seeee? I knew you giggled!!!

Blog Archive