Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

11603


All I do is look for work, I have applied for over thirty jobs. It's an employer market right now, and they are showing what type of assholes they really are.
YOU think, it would be courteous to send a note saying, "We have hired another candidate, thank you for your interest in our company." YOU think... I remember when good manners were expected of employers as well as employees. I am so amazed at whats turning up in the job market...$6.50 an hour for a busy receptionist, 10 dollars for a social work degree? If the economy turns and I Think it will, these same employers will be talking a new line... STUPID RUDE< I am amazed.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

My mom's neighbors have a brother/BIL living with them plus his kid. He's been out of work for I don't know how long. He went for an interview with the local Sears Automotive dept. They want him for a management position. What are they smoking????? There are probably a dozen other guys qualified for the job who will actually show up.

Dusky Dawn said...

I think I am getting answers from scammers and telemarketing firms.
I am not going to sell cutco knives and I am not going to sell magazine subcriptions.

Blog Archive