Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

12099


It is Wednesday. This is not me, she who waits is back, I Prefer not to be "she who waits"
I want to be she who does.
Nothing coming in, no prospects. I even quit applying for all the state jobs, I am under qualified. I think I made about 240.00 for two days work at the fair as a security guard. Unfortunately I will see that around the time I get my college money. Two hundred dollars right now would go a long way.
Today I am grateful that I still have Internet and a cell phone. In three weeks I am getting a new phone new service and telling Andyroo it is time for him to get the power out of my name. No more connection, no more thought in his direction. He is a very sad un-disciplined,person of little moral character. I tried to look the other way, I tried to say it was ME being judgemental. However if you break your word with me too many times, I move on. A man is only as good as his word, and Andy doesn't keep his.
Sad person.

No comments:

Blog Archive