Search This Blog

Saturday, August 01, 2009

L D my sis in law twice removed

I had a interesting enjoyable experience. You know we are connecting with people from our past on Face Book.
E was a kid I went through school with, he was my friend and always funny. He told me a few weeks ago, that I was an inspiration to him all these thirty years. He said, that I wasn't like everyone else, and I always stood up for what I believed in, he said he used that throughout his whole life when he was faced with a difficult stand to make, he just thought of Glena Dusky.
I was speechless and it made me feel so good. He dropped by yesterday on his way back to pierce and we laughed and talked for a few hours.
When E left I realized how important it is to tell someone if they have been a life long inspiration to you.
I just wanted to tell you that I feel that way about you. You always stood up for what was right, and you always supported me when I felt bad about myself. You are an angel from heaven, and if no one has told you that lately, I am telling you,
You are my inspiration Linda, thank you for everything.

No comments:

Blog Archive