Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2009

HE didn't


That night when I took my shower I found the tiny pill in my bra.
I hope I Never find out what happens if he gets a hold of a pill. He is such a baby, I have to watch him constantly. He is three years old now, he should have outgrown some of this.
Every morning I wake Daine up with a different description of his dog. Yesterday it was "Daine wake up, the alligator needs to go out." ( I go out with him, its our exercise regime) This morning it was, "Daine wake up! the french fried sea biscuit needs to go out."
Sherman rang the bell to go out late into the night. I told him after nine he had to put a cork in it. I had a surprise this morning on the carpet. When a person walks this silly dog five times before bed you think he would be finished!
Apparently he meant it when he rang the bell. Sometimes I Think its emotional black mail and he just wants to go out and sniff everything.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

That sooooo sounds like my sister's dog!!! BIL falls asleep on the couch and the poodle thinks he needs to go out in the middle of the night. BIL doesn't pay attention so they find a surprise by the door. When everyone is in bed where they belong, the poodle is fine.

Blog Archive