Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pink fuzzy sweater

It fits I'll be damned.
AND... I am not going to think about you one bit, you are gone for three months, and you won't give me a second thought.
Adios...
Talk to your ex girlfriend indeed.
Tonight it's tequilla and zombie movies with the girls. I have to drag Dain along, the kid doesn't mind watching movies with the girls.
Today is Dr. Keif, she didn't like to hear about my shoulder and told me to get right in.
I am in PAIN. even so I dragged the fifty pound bag of cat litter inside the house. Who else will do it?
I am hungry, I don't know what to do about lunch. Probably instant Miso soup. Sherman would appreciate a walk, but I find myself fresh out of energy and tolerance.
Ok, I can't quit thinking about you.
everything else is just a distraction. Joga

No comments:

Blog Archive