Search This Blog

Thursday, December 03, 2009

you did you did, you know you did.

Peter S. Beagle wrote a sequel to the last unicorn. The Unicorn Sonata. I started it, as usual he sucks me inside and I don't want to be anywhere else.
In between walking the road he sets before me and hearing my youngest daughter's latest soliloquy and being un-able to do more then sympathize,and waiting for the phone to ring. I took matters into my own hands and called, "the company" no news... So I kick myself, I talk to Taunie, I talk to Janelle, I talk to Scott, and I talk to Sue. Sadly none of which I really want to talk to. HOWEVER... "The Phone Call" arrives and I have the job. They believe I will bring something special to their company. First thought is... Yeah I sooo aced that interview with my bullshit, second thought is.. I really want to work for this company, I want to make a difference, and I am so grateful for the job. Bullshit aside, I really meant what I said, I nearly always do.

The pesky upstairs neighbors appear to moving out, Godspeed to them as well, they will not be mourned when they are gone all the trouble they have caused us hapless near-nates. I know for one the red headed gentleman and his quiet wife will be glad to see the back of them.
Maybe I will have a full nights sleep again?
Kevin and I go out Saturday, I am to pick the movie. He wants to see the second vampire movie, New Moon. Roger Ebert hated it, and I never saw the first one, I know there is something else I would rather see, but as usual I cannot think what it is. Teenage Vampires in love, doesn't sound like something I would like. OH gawd and not the "Blind Side" either, I hate tear jerkers. Specially based LOOSELY on a true story, very loosely we think. 2012..Too scary, maybe Ninja Assassines? That sounds like my cup of tea.
Scott has asked me out this weekend again, I have a feeling it will be a very low budget evening where I cook and we watch rented movies at my apartment.

2 comments:

Janelle smells said...

Glad u got the job... but U did too want to talk to me pole-licker!!

Dusky Dawn said...

Yah I did, butt sniffer, I never thought you read this.

Blog Archive