Search This Blog

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Shocking thoughts of GjD

I always thought that you and I should not have to work. We deserved to be Goddess' however the rest of the world did not comply with our wishes. SUX I have to work and nobody really wants me anyway.
SIL had a crisis on thursday, I ended up calling an ambulance for him and taking care of the four girls.
Friday C is haveing a crisis, and I get the boys for 4 days.
Gawd maybe that is making my karma bad? Complaining about my loving family. I think they would figure it out better without me. C doesn't really like me anyway.
I know this deep in my heart, but I Don't ever say it out loud.
I don't know why men pick me up. Sincerely... if they are attracted to me they have a screw loose, and this one does. He is nice, but... I would rather kiss my cocker spaniel if you get my drift.
He just doesn't ring my bells, and he smokes, and he has a greasy mustache that is loaded with nicotine, and it looks yellow and slimy, and when he points his lips in my direction I duck!
I am sure that hurts his feelings but I have very little tolerance for the "ICK" factor.
SIGH... I am beginning to feel like an OCD bitch. I figured out that Daine and I live in peace and when you add anything else it messes up the balance.
I Don't have enough of a Harlot in my soul anymore to put on the dog. I could have a free place to live if I crawled into slimy mustache man's bed. I think my knees are glued shut.
I have already tried to figure out ways to get rid of him, and he is very nice... but the ICK factor is high on my scale.
OH I am such a brat.

No comments:

Blog Archive